Buy Tickets to the Faire
Buy your Faire tickets online in advance to skip the lines. All major credit cards and cash accepted. Tickets valid for any single day of our season, unless specified. Anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Ticket Problems? Speak to a real person at 860-478-5954
Ages 7-15. Youth must be accompanied by an 18+ adult.
Ages 6 and under do not require a ticket to enter the Faire.
Pets welcome, proof of dog's rabies vaccination required, service dogs free.
Upgrade for an exclusive experience fit for royalty, with expedited entry, VIP tent, & complimentary refreshments.
Parking at The Connecticut Renaissance Faire is absolutely FREE! As you pull your carriage into the grounds, you’ll notice our lot is maintained by wonderful non-profit organizations as part of their fundraising efforts. Feel free to show your gratitude with a donation at your discretion. Every little bit helps them in their noble endeavors!
WAIT! Did you know that tickets can be purchased at our gate with NO EXTRA FEES? Save the online processing fee by getting your tickets at our in person box office!
Same-Day Re-entry Allowed • No Food Tickets • Outside Food Permitted
Please ensure that you have your tickets ready to be scanned on your mobile device or printed at home prior to arriving at the Front Gate. Tickets can be purchased online through our Virtual Box Office or at our Faire Box Office on all event days. Tickets are emailed to the purchaser and can be printed or scanned from a mobile device.
Season Pass Information
Experience the ultimate adventure with a season pass to the Connecticut Renaissance Faire! Enjoy unlimited access to a world of magic, merriment, and entertainment. Not only will you save money, you can skip box office lines and go right to the entry gate on any day of the show. Don’t miss out on new and exciting themed weekends, new merchants, and new shows each weekend of the Faire. Get your season pass now and explore the magic of the Renaissance all season long!
General Season Pass $68
Ages 16+. Maximize your Renaissance Faire experience with a season pass and attend every day!
Youth Season Pass $45
Ages 7-15. Youth lords and ladies, experience the Faire all season with a value-packed youth season pass!
Pet Season Pass $25
Unleash the fun with a pet season pass and enjoy unlimited access to the Faire all season long!
What Does My Ticket Include?
General, Youth, and Child admission includes access to the enchanting 16th-century village of Lebanshire, featuring a bustling Medieval Marketplace, ten unique stages, a jousting field, live birds of prey, and a knight encampment, with themed weekend entertainment included for season pass holders – please note that VIP admission offers even more beyond this, so get ready for an unforgettable adventure! (parking not included)
Be aware that there are numerous ticket scammers on Facebook claiming that (for whatever excuse) they can’t make it to the Faire this year and want to sell their tickets (usually cheap). Scammers are also able to print fake tickets and attempt to sell them in our parking lot. We cannot guarantee the validity of these tickets. To avoid being scammed we recommend purchasing your tickets through our website or at our box office on all Faire days.
Our site is wheelchair-friendly! While some areas have slopes, electric wheelchairs or a push from a friend can make navigating them a breeze. Everyone is welcome at our Faire!
We do not rent or loan wheelchairs or scooters for our event.
- Who: All ages. Costumes encouraged but not required.
- What: The annual Connecticut Renaissance Faire.
- Where: 122 Mack Road, Lebanon, CT
- When: Every Saturday & Sunday from September 2 to October 15, 2023, PLUS Labor Day & Columbus Day Mondays.
- Hours: 10:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- Cost: General Admission $16 (ages 16+); Youth Admission (ages 7-15); Child Admission (0-6) FREE. Tickets can be purchased online through our website or at the Faire’s Box Office on all event days. Online tickets may include a convenience fee.
- Cash & Credit: Cash is required for games and food. Admission and many merchants also accept credit cards. ATM available inside the Faire.
Everyone on site must wear shoes and a shirt while attending the Faire for both safety and comfort.
- Refunds: The Faire does not offer refunds or ticket exchanges, including reimbursements for closure due to weather, acts of God, unused tickets, or other reasons beyond our control.
- Re-Entry: We do allow same-day re-entry to the faire. Get a hand stamp at our entrance before exiting.
- Donate Eyeglasses: Give the gift of sight. Get a discount to the Faire. We’re giving $2 off your admission when you donate old eyeglasses or reading glasses to us. We accept both prescription and non-prescription eyewear, in both adult and children’s sizes. All glasses are donated to the Lions Club who collect useable eyewear for people in need.
- Senior Discounts: Our guests (ages 60+) receive a $2 discount on their General Admission ticket with at-the-door admission (proof of age required).
- Military Discounts: Active-or-Prior members of the Military (and their families) are admitted to the Faire at $2 off regularly priced General and/or Youth admission when paid for by the soldier. Please have your proof of service available.
- Pre-Event Discounts
Members of our free Insiders Club receive a unique discount code in every email we send out. The earlier in the year, the bigger the discount. Follow this link to sign up. All pre-event discounts end on the Friday before opening day.
Yes! We offer donated tickets to non-profit organizations with 501c3 status. Please note that the deadline for donation requests is August 1st, and we cannot consider requests via email, phone, website, or social media. For more information, visit our donation page.
General Photography: All Faire guests may take photos and video for personal use. Performers reserve the right to ask any guest to cease photography or videography of their show at any time for any reason.
Commercial Photography: We do not allow commercial photography without express written permission from Faire management.
Permission to Photograph
During the event, anyone on the Faire site grants The Connecticut Renaissance Faire permission to capture their image via camera or video to use in Faire collateral materials. Parents and guardians grant the Faire permission to photograph their child for us in our collateral materials. Collateral materials include online videos, television commercials, radio commercials, websites, social media, etc.
Our Faire welcomes all public-friendly, well-behaved pets. The following rules are mandatory for dogs:
- Rabies Vax: All dogs must have proof of rabies vaccination.
- Dogs in Heat: Intact dogs in heat are not permitted.
- Leash Rules: You must have your dog leashed and in control at all times. Leashes must be non-retractable and no longer than 6 feet maximum.
The following rules apply to all pets:
- Clean-Up: We expect guests to clean up after their pets. It is your responsibility to ensure pets do not relieve themselves on tents or booths.
- Pets We Allow: The Faire allows dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets, rats, lizards, and goats. We do not allow horses, donkeys, mules, or general livestock. If you aren’t sure the Faire will admit your pet into the event, please call us at 860-478-5954 before heading out. The Faire reserves the right to remove or refuse entry to any pet.
- Unruly Pets or Owners: We reserve the right to remove any pet or pet owner without a refund at any time for not obeying the rules set forth by management.
We intend to continue with our regular schedule, rain or shine. Should the weather become dangerous to our participants or guests, we will alter the show schedule without notice or close the event. Our Facebook Page (fb.com/ctfaire) will be updated as soon as possible. If you are concerned about potential closures, please call our box office at 860-478-5954 before leaving home.
Guests are welcome to wear family-friendly costuming to get into the fun. Costuming doesn’t have to be “Renaissance” as we’re a fantasy-based event. Come as you are or as you wish to be. Anything public-friendly goes, including Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Superheros, Villains, Stormtroopers, etc.
Any bladed weapons must be peace-tied. Weapons that are not easily peace-tied subject approval by Gate Security on a case-by-case basis. Replica weapons that resemble modern firearms are not permitted.
While the Faire has various affordable food options, we also allow guests to bring packed lunches, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages. We will escort individuals found in possession of outside alcohol off of the site without a refund.
Faire management reserves the right to inspect any package or container for any reason.
Renaissance Faires originated in California back in the sixties. Since then, they’ve spread across the country, with some states having more than one. We run two shows in Connecticut: The Connecticut Renaissance Faire (Lebanon, CT) and Robin Hood’s Medieval Faire (Harwinton, CT). Accept no substitutions.
Event Registration Terms & Conditions
These are the terms (the “Agreement”) that govern your participation in the Connecticut Renaissance Faire event (the “Event”).
By purchasing tickets or attending the Event, you agree to these terms, which form a legal contract between Stone Circle, Inc, DBA The Connecticut Renaissance Faire (“Faire”), and the registered attendee (“you”). If you are purchasing tickets on behalf of another, you must ensure the person attending is aware of these terms and accepts them. By completing this registration, you warrant that you have made the attendee aware of these terms, and they agree to them.
1. Event Admission
Your registration entitles you to admittance to the Event. You will handle any (and all) costs associated with your attendance (including travel and accommodations). Faire shall have no liability for such expenses.
You acknowledge Faire reserves the right to remove you from the Event without refund if your presence or behavior creates a disruption or hinders the Event or enjoyment of other attendees.
By attending the Event, you acknowledge and agree to grant Faire the right to record, film, photograph, or capture your likeness during events in any media now available and hereafter developed. You also acknowledge that Faire may distribute, broadcast, use, or disseminate that likeness perpetually without further approval or with any payment to you. This permission to Faire includes, but is not limited to, the right to edit such media, use the media alone and other information, and allow others to disseminate the media.
1.4 Event Content.
In its sole discretion, you agree that Faire reserves the right to change any aspects of the Event, including but not limited to the event name, theme, stories, content, performers, and time.
The payment of the applicable fee(s) for the Event is due upon registration or at the Faire Box Office. If such payment is insufficient or declined for any reason, Faire may refuse to admit you to the Event and shall have no liability in that regard.
The fee(s) for the Event include all required taxes and fees.
3. Substitution and cancellation policy
There are no refunds or exchanges for purchased tickets.
Faire gathers limited personal data through event sales transactions, feedback forms, and other voluntarily submitted information. We may use this data to:
- To provide you with the products and services you have purchased from us;
- Inform you of changes or other announcements related to the events you have or will participate in;
- To reach out with special offers or notifications on our events or other policies;
- To handle customer service issues or community issues, such as mediation of policy violations;
- To assess or follow up on services you have purchased from us;
- To analyze event holder metrics;
- To share news and announcements;
Faire does not sell or trade your contact information with third parties. You may remove your email from our email list by clicking the link at the bottom of any email we send to you.
5. Intellectual property
Stone Circle, Inc, owns all intellectual property rights in and to the Event.
6. Warranties and limitation of liability
Faire provides no warranties regarding any aspect of the Event or related materials offered at the Event. Faire disclaims all implied warranties to the fullest extent possible under this Agreement’s laws. Neither Stone Circle, Inc., Faire, or Faire’s staff can accept any responsibility or liability for reliance on you or any person in any aspect of the Event.
Other than to the extent required by law: (I) neither Faire nor its staff shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential costs, damages, or losses arising directly or indirectly from the Event or other aspect related to that or in connection with this Agreement.
The amount you pay for the Event is the maximum aggregate liability of Faire for any claim in this Agreement, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise (including any negligent act or omission).
7. Governing law and jurisdiction
7.1 The laws of the State of Connecticut govern this Agreement, and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Connecticut courts.
7.2 All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement will be settled by binding arbitration in the State of Connecticut or other locations mutually agreeable to the parties. The arbitration will be conducted on a confidential basis according to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any decision or award as a result of any such arbitration proceeding shall be in writing and shall provide an explanation for all conclusions of law and fact and shall include the assessment of costs, expenses, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. Any such arbitration shall consist of a written record of the arbitration hearing. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
All sales are final and we do not offer refunds, exchanges, or rainchecks. Additionally, please take care of your physical tickets as they cannot be replaced if lost or damaged.
Fraud and ticket scams are on the rise. Please note that the Connecticut Renaissance Faire cannot guarantee the validity of tickets purchased through any source other than ctfaire.com and tickettailor.com. To avoid issues with counterfeit, stolen, void, or inflated tickets, purchase directly from our website or our venue’s box office. Remember that any form of ticket scalping is strictly prohibited by the Connecticut Renaissance Faire. Let’s work together to prevent fraud and ensure your tickets are valid – always purchase through our trusted sources.