Food & Drink
Indulge in a variety of delicious food options at the Connecticut Renaissance Faire! From savory pies to sweet treats, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Grab a giant turkey leg fit for a king or queen, or head over to the Polish Paradise for pierogi and sausage. Get a taste of the far East at Kafe’ Merhaba with Turkish coffee and baklava. Wash it all down with a craft beer or local cider from the Half-Pint Pub, or try some Thimble Island Craft Beer at the Chamber Pot Pub. And don’t forget to satisfy your sweet tooth with homemade fudge from The Fudge Lady or some irresistible kettle corn from Stella & Olivia’s Royal Kettle Korn.
With affordable prices and no food tickets to worry about, you can spend more time enjoying the faire and all it has to offer!
Meal deals for just $6
Feast on mouthwatering, juicy burgers, sizzling hot dogs, succulent grilled chicken, crispy golden fries, and a tantalizing array of additional scrumptious delights that’ll leave you craving more!
Fantastic subs at Great Prices
Indulge in the heavenly fusion of tender steak and cheese, savor the irresistible combination of flavorful meatball and cheese, or treat your taste buds to the smoky goodness of a delectable chicken BBQ sub!
Bard’s Battered Delights
Affordable Fried Foods
Delight in the crispy, golden-fried mozzarella sticks, and lose yourself in the unique, scrumptious experience of savory pickle fries that will leave you craving seconds! Get some more to go before you head home.
Buck of Stars
Craving a medieval pick-me-up? Step into our coffee haven where old-world charm meets modern brew mastery. Whether you desire a frothy latte or a robust dark roast, we’ve got the potion to kickstart your renaissance day. Come find us and fuel your adventure!
- Bards Battered Delights (at Festival foods on The Queen’s Way) deep fried mozzarella sticks, chicken tenders, and more
- Bear and Co Bakery (on The King’s Road): cupcakes, cookies and other sweet treats
- Buck of Stars (at the end of Shady Lane): quality coffee and lattes for your medieval pick-me-up.
- Chamber Pot Pub (at the corner of Wizard’s Walk and Drunkard’s Stumble) featuring Thimble Island Craft Beer, Mead from Dragon Fire Meadery, Hard cider from Yankee Cider Company and a variety of flavorful wines
- Festival Foods (at Festival Foods on The Queen’s Way): Burgers, hot dogs, chicken & chips, fish & chips and more!
- The Fudge Lady (on The Highlands): Home-made fudge in a variety of irresistible flavors.
- Jester’s Bazaar (on The Wizard’s Walk): Pixy Stixs, Rock Candy, Candy Necklaces and many others from your childhood. We cater to your sweet tooth!
- Kafe’ Merhaba (on The Shady Lane): Experience the far East. Turkish coffee, Iced Siamese, baklava, grape leaves, hummus plates and assorted specialty beverages. All items 100% Vegetarian!
- Stella & Olivia’s Royal Kettle Korn (at The Four Corners): Irresistible kettle corn made fresh. Get yours made fresh and bring a bag home for snacking.
- Noonschench! (on The Shady Lane and The Highlands) mixed drinks with your favorite spirits in a refillable cup!
- Buck o’ Stars Café (on The Shady Lane) Hand crafted by our barista specialist. espressos, cappuccinos, americanos, lattes and gourmet hot coffee. Flavors and more.
- The Shot Glass (on The Shady Lane) a tiny pub with lots of flavors
- Mel’s Magikal Meals (on The Wizard’s Walk): Scotch Eggs, Fries, Loaded Fries, Poutine
- Get Baked Potato Company (on The Shady Lane): Baked Potatoes with all the fixings
- Half-Pint Pub (at Festival Foods on The Queen’s Way): craft beer, local cider, fresh mead, sweet wine. Drink up!
- Polish Paradise! (at Festival foods on The Queen’s Way): Pierogi, Sausage & peppers and more!
- Sweeney Mel’s (at Festival foods on The Queen’s Way): meat pies, bread bowls, tacos, salads, quesdillas, pudding and special themed dishes
- Shamrock Foods (at The Highlands): Turkey legs, turkey sundaes, Mac & Cheese, Smoked Chicken, Fresh Lemonade, Fried Dough
- Old Fashioned Soda (on the four corners)- Smoking drinks and fill your own soda
- The Pickle Place (on The Queen’s Way): Chase away the heat of the day with a crisp, cool pickle from The Pickle Place.
- The Pint of No Return (by the Joust Arena): All the great beverages from The Chamber Pot AND hot cider w/rum!
- Royal Subs & Sides (at Festival Foods on The Queen’s Way): Steak & Cheese, Meatball Subs, and Shredded BBQ Chicken on a long sandwich roll.
- Mischievous Fish (at Hillside Foods): Fish & Chips, Clam Fritters, Deep Fried Mushrooms, Apple Fritters and more!
- Splashtown Foods (on Wizard’s Walk) Hobbit Cakes and Candied Nuts
- Mystic Meats (on The Shady Lane) beef and exotic jerk
Attention, Faire-goers! You don’t have to worry about going hungry while enjoying the Connecticut Renaissance Faire. Feel free to bring your own food and non-alcoholic drinks to accommodate any dietary restrictions you may have. We also allow re-entry, so you can run back to your vehicle and bring back your lunch at any time. Please note that all containers may be inspected by Faire management upon entering or leaving the Faire. Please be aware that prices may change without notice.