When you are ready to help, please email our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com with the following information:
- REAL NAME: First and Last name please
- AGE: We need to know your age. “Old as the hills” and other such comments are cute, but don’t help us get to know you better.
- EMAIL ADDRESS: The email address you’d like us to reach you at.
- MAILING ADDRESS: We need to know an address to reach you at should the need arise.
- DAYS YOU CAN HELP: Which dates are you available to help on.
- TIME YOU CAN HELP: Are you only able to help out for four hours in the morning or afternoon? Can you help all day? Let us know here.
- HAVE YOU VOLUNTEERED BEFORE AND (IF SO) FOR HOW LONG AND IN WHAT AREA(S):You get the idea.
- AREAS YOU’D LIKE TO HELP WITH: Let us know the top 3-5 areas you’d like to help out with in order of your favorite first. We can’t guarantee you’ll get your top picks, but we always try to accommodate you.
If you’re looking for a possible Letter of Recommendation please let us know in your email. Remember, you must check in and out each day with the Volunteer Coordinator, Tracy, if you want complimentary tickets and/or a solid letter of recommendation. Thanks in advance for your help. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please Note: We will let you know when we’ve received your email and ask any questions as needed. We greatly appreciate it if you should find you are unable to volunteer for any reason down the road that you let us know so we can plan accordingly.