GET TICKETS TO THE FAIRE
- Advance tickets to the Faire go on sale July 1.
- We accept cash and credit at our box office on all festival days.
- All food, drinks, and games are cash only. For your convenience, an ATM machine is available on site.
- Tickets ordered online will be sent to you immediately to the email address you specify during your purchase. A credit card transaction fee and 10% Connecticut Admissions and Dues tax is included in your online ticket purchase.
- Save a tree – you can show your ticket using a smartphone.
|General Admission||Ages 16+||$15|
|Youth Admission||Ages 7 - 15||$10|
|Child Admission||Ages 6 and under.||FREE|
|Adult Season Pass - over 80% savings!||Ages 16+||$48|
|Youth Season Pass - over 80% savings!||Ages 7-15||$38|
|Pet Admission||See pet FAQ below||$5|
|Hocus Pocus Halloween Party (Learn more)||(18+ Only)||$25|
Parking: Parking at the Faire is free with local non-profits requesting a kind donation. Please donate at your discretion.
If you are having issues with your ticket, please contact us at 860-478-5954 for assistance or email us at email@example.com.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer at the Faire, please reach out to Tracy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BEFORE YOU GET TICKETS READ THIS
- Busking: Busking is an old-world term that means to “Pass the Hat” as a way to solicit tips. If you enjoy a show, consider showing your gratitude. Tipping is always done at your own discretion.
- Containers: No outside alcohol. Faire management reserves the right to inspect any guest containers (backpacks, bags, purses, bottles, etc) at any time.
- Costumes: Guests are welcome to wear family-friendly costuming to get into the fun. Costume weapons must be peace-tied.
- Inclement Weather: Please visit our Facebook page for up-to-date closure info or phone 860-478-5954 before heading out. We strive to remain open on most rain days.
- Outside Food & Drink: Food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted into the Faire. Coolers are permitted, but all containers are subject to inspection by Faire management. No outside alcohol.
- Photography: Commercial photography is forbidden without written permission from festival management. All guests of the Faire may take photographs or video for personal use only. All attendees, whether paid or free admission, grant The Connecticut Renaissance Faire permission for their photograph to be used in our collateral materials. Parents or guardians of a child grant the Faire permission to use their photograph in our collateral materials.
- Refunds: The Faire does not offer refunds or ticket exchanges including refunds for closure due to weather, acts of God, or other reasons beyond our control. We strive to remain open on most rain days. If you want to be sure we are open on a rainy day or have questions regarding this policy please contact us at email@example.com or phone (860) 478-5954.
- Dogs must have proof of current rabies vaccination.
- Friendly Pets Only: Public-friendly pets are welcome at the Faire on all event days.
- Leashes: Pets must be leashed. Dogs must be on short leashes no longer than 6 feet.
- Clean Up: Guests are expected to clean up and maintain control of their pets.
- Types of Pets: We have seen all types of pets over the years including dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets, rats, lizards and even a goat. No horses, donkeys, mules, etc. The Faire reserves the right to remove/refuse-entry to any pet. If you aren’t sure if your pet will be allowed into the Faire, please contact us before heading our way at 860-478-5954.
- Notice: For people with small pets (mice, rats, ferrets, rabbits), please be advised we have a live-flight birds of prey show.