Connecticut residents and travelers to Connecticut should follow travel-related guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Connecticut Department of Public Health (CT DPH). Mandates and requirements are not currently in place in Connecticut. You can find out more about what the State of CT recommends here.
- Hand Sanitizer: We encourage guests and members of the Faire to bring hand sanitizer as needed.
The statewide mask policy that is currently in effect is as follows:
- Vaccinated not required to wear masks
- Unvaccinated must wear masks
- Masks are required to be worn by everyone in certain settings such as healthcare facilities, facilities housing vulnerable populations, public and private transit, correctional facilities, schools, and childcare
- Businesses and state and local government offices have the option to require masks to be worn by everyone in their establishments
We understand that risk cannot be wholly mitigated and encourage anyone who is immunocompromised, 65+, or just too nervous to attend our event to remain at home.
Updated 30 AUG 2021