GET TICKETS TO THE FAIRE
- Advance tickets to the Faire go on sale July 1.
- We accept cash and credit at our box office on all festival days.
- All food, drinks, and games are cash only. For your convenience, an ATM machine is available on site.
- Tickets ordered online will be sent to you immediately to the email address you specify during your purchase. A credit card transaction fee and 10% Connecticut Admissions and Dues tax is included in your online ticket purchase.
- Save a tree – you can show your ticket using a smartphone.
- CTRF is a proud supporter of The Connecticut Humane Society. In 2018, we donated 100% of the Pet Admission we collected to CHS.
|General Admission||Ages 16+||$15|
|Youth Admission||Ages 7 - 15||$10|
|Child Admission||Ages 6 and under.||FREE|
|Adult Season Pass - Save Big on daily admission||Ages 16+||$58|
|Youth Season Pass - Save Big on daily admission||Ages 7-15||$38|
|Pet Admission||See pet FAQ below||$5|
|Hocus Pocus Halloween Party (Learn more)||(18+ Only)||$25|
Parking: Parking at the Faire is free with local non-profits requesting a kind donation. Please donate at your discretion.
If you are having issues with your ticket, please contact us at 860-478-5954 for assistance or email us at email@example.com.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer at the Faire, please reach out to Tracy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BEFORE YOU GET TICKETS READ THIS
- Scams & Ticket Fraud: Be aware that there are numerous ticket scammers on Facebook claiming that (for whatever excuse) they can’t make it to the Faire this year and want to sell their tickets (usually cheap). Scammers are also able to print fake tickets and attempt to sell them in our parking lot. We cannot guarantee the validity of these tickets. To avoid being scammed we recommend purchasing your tickets through our website or at our box office on all Faire days.
- Fairgrounds: We are an outdoor event, which means you’ll likely encounter bees and other insects as well as varying temperatures and rain. The grounds are mostly level, but some areas have steep slopes or stairs.
- Inclement Weather: Please visit our Facebook page for up-to-date closure info or phone 860-478-5954 before heading out. We strive to remain open on most rain days, but will close due to safety concerns.
- Costumes: Guests are welcome to wear family-friendly costuming to get into the fun. Costuming doesn’t have to be “Renaissance” as we’re a fantasy-based event. Come as you are or as you wish to be… Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Superheros, Villains, Stormtroopers, etc.
- Costume Weapons: Costume weapons (swords, for example) must be peace-tied at the gate.
- Wheelchairs: The site is wheelchair accessible with some steep slopes in places. Sorry, we don’t have wheelchairs for rent.
- Containers: No outside alcohol. Faire management reserves the right to inspect any guest containers (backpacks, bags, purses, bottles, etc) at any time.
- Photography: Commercial photography is forbidden without written permission from festival management. All guests of the Faire may take photographs or video for personal use only. All attendees, whether paid or free admission, grant The Connecticut Renaissance Faire permission for their photograph to be used in our collateral materials. Parents or guardians of a child grant the Faire permission to use their photograph in our collateral materials.
- Busking: Busking is an old-world term that means to “Pass the Hat” as a way to solicit tips. If you enjoy a show, consider showing your gratitude. Tipping is always done at your own discretion.
- Refunds: The Faire does not offer refunds or ticket exchanges including refunds for closure due to weather, acts of God, or other reasons beyond our control. We strive to remain open on most rain days. If you want to be sure we are open on a rainy day or have questions regarding this policy please contact us at email@example.com or phone (860) 478-5954.
- Dogs must have proof of current rabies vaccination. No females in heat. All puppies must have proof of age-appropriate vaccinations. It is your judgement on whether or not to risk exposing your puppy to dogs that could make it sick.
- Friendly Pets Only: Public-friendly pets are welcome at the Faire on all event days.
- Leashes: Pets must be leashed. Dogs must be on short leashes no longer than 6 feet.
- Clean Up: Guests are expected to clean up and maintain control of their pets.
- Types of Pets: We have seen all types of pets over the years including dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets, rats, lizards and even a goat. No horses, donkeys, mules, livestock, etc. The Faire reserves the right to remove/refuse-entry to any pet. If you aren’t sure if your pet will be allowed into the Faire, please contact us before heading our way at 860-478-5954.
- Notice: For people with small pets (mice, rats, ferrets, kittens, rabbits), please be advised we have a live-flight birds of prey show. Be advised your pet could be at risk.
- Donations: CTRF is a proud supporter of The Connecticut Humane Society. In 2018, we donated 100% of Pet Admission to CHS.