Halloween isn’t just for kids. Grown ups can enjoy it too! Get more use out of your Halloween costume by visiting the Faire for a spook-tacular day of fun.
- Kids Halloween Costume Contest - Enter this frightfully fun costume contest to win cool prizes! Prize for best Youth costume.
- Halloween Knights: Enjoy a day of festive fun at the CT Renaissance Faire with jousting knights, armored combat, games of skill, continuous shows, and family fun. When the Faire closes at 6pm, Halloween Knights begins! The shire transforms into a Haunted Harvest Festival. Zombies wander the streets looking for fun photos ops; there are costume contests for kids and adults; a chance to have your picture taken with the Pumpkin King; fire shows light up the night; jack o’ lanterns cast an eerie glow upon the streets as crowds shuffle back and forth to see the shows leading up to the “Joust to the Undeath”; hot mulled cider, pumpkin pie, shopping, and fun for all awaits. When the bell tolls eight and thirty, mortals are invited to watch the Witch Queen, a Death Knight, and the Headless Horseman take to the field of shadows where they joust upon Nightmares for the right to escape Limbo. The victor will gather souls for the dark one for a year’s time. Magic will scorch the air, fiery lances will shatter, and flaming swords will cut to bone. Bring your friends, your family, and even your enemies… nobody wants to die alone. This ghoulishly fun event begins in the evening after the Faire’s regular close time and is FREE with your same-day admission to the Faire! This is a MUST SEE show because there is no other Halloween event like it ANYWHERE. Parents – There may be ghosts, goblins and things that go bump in the night, but nothing is going to “pop out” to scare the younger children.
- Adult Halloween Costume Contest - Enter this frightfully fun costume contest to win cool prizes! Prize for best Adult costume.
Saturday & Sunday
- Saturday & Sunday: Safe Trick or Treat – Trick or Treat at the Faire couldn’t be better for parents. While your little ghosts and goblins trick or treat for candy at each of our merchant booths you’ll have an excuse to shop the kids will agree with. Discover unique items you won’t find at the mall ranging from jewelry, clothing, and housewares to swords, toys, and collectables.
- Royal Parade: Adults and children in Halloween costumes are encouraged to march with us in the royal parade.