FAIRE MEDIA & NEWS
Connecticut Renaissance Faire Logos
2019 CT Renaissance Faire Fast Facts
- Celebrating 21 YEARS in 2019 as Connecticut’s LARGEST and oldest Renaissance Festival.
- A Family Adventure: Experience An enchanted recreation of what a harvest festival might have been like in an English village during the 16th century.
- Over 33,000+ Facebook Fans can’t be wrong!
- A Craft Bazaar: wander the streets of a bustling Renaissance-themed marketplace between shows and discover a king’s ransom in gift treasures, foods, turkey legs, wine, mead, and craft brews.
- 7 Consecutive Weekends: Every Saturday and Sunday, plus Labor Day and Columbus Day Monday from August 31 to October 14, 2019.
- 9 Stages of fun and more than 120 themed performances daily including jousting, comedy, armored combat, archery and live-flight falconry demos, circus-style entertainment and more.
- Hundreds of street performers, costumed characters, and volunteers help breathe life into an old-world village.
- Located at 122 Mack Road, Lebanon, CT, minutes from Hartford, Providence, and New London.