Tickets & Info
DATES & TIMES
The Enfield Pirate Festival is open Saturday and Sunday
August 31 & Sept 1, 2013
11am to 7pm
GET YOUR TICKETS AT THE FAIRE
You may purchase admission to the Festival at the event on all show days. You are not required to purchase your tickets in advance online.
- General Admission (ages 16+) ……………………. $10
- Youth Admission (ages 7-15) ………………………. $6
- Child Admission (ages 6 and under) ……………. FREE
The Enfield Pirate Festival is run on the Town Green. Free parking is available at 878 Enfield Street (next to the Town Hall) and curbside in the Faire area. The Holy Cross Parish National Church at 723 Enfield Street has ample parking available for just $3 per vehicle.
GET YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE
We anticipate lines. Save time and avoid possible lines at our Box Office by purchasing your tickets in advance and printing them in the convenience of your own home. Tickets purchased online through our online ticketing system will be emailed to the email address you provide within minutes after your purchase. Please note: Tickets will NOT be mailed to your home via conventional mail. A small convenience fee applies to this purchase.
If you have any questions regarding the purchase of tickets, please contact our Box Office at (860) 478-5954, Monday through Friday from 10am to 5pm. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. An ATM is available for your convenience.
TICKET DETAILS & IMPORTANT VISITOR RULES
Here are some points to note about all ticket purchases and some general visitor policies:
- NO REFUNDS: The Faire is open rain or shine and all ticket sales are final (no refunds, exchanges, rain checks, or transfers to another party) so be sure your ticket quantity is accurate before placing your order for this reason.
- PHOTOGRAPHY: Commercial Photography without express written permission from Faire Management is forbidden. Photographic permission for personal use is granted. All guests of the Faire (whether paid or free) grant permission for their photograph to be used in our collateral materials.
- RE-ENTRY: You may leave the Faire and return the same day if you have your hand stamped at our entry gate.
- TAX: Admission to the Faire includes 10% Connecticut Admission and Dues tax.
- UNUSED TICKETS: Unused tickets do NOT carry forward to future dates or events.
- PETS: Pets are not permitted on the Faire grounds.
- WEAPONS: All weapons must be peace-tied in order to be allowed on site. Firearms and weapons that cannot be peace-tied are forbidden and will be refused at the gate.