To us, the Faire is an opportunity to create lasting memories. It’s about family and friends coming together to celebrate life the old-fashioned way. Tell a friend about these discounts and the Faire. We hope this helps to make your experience with us even more magical.
AT THE DOOR DISCOUNTS
Avoid online service fees and purchase your tickets at the Faire’s Box Office on all festival days. Please note, these discounts do not stack with other discounts:
- Donate Eye Glasses: Give the gift of sight. Get a discount to the Faire. We’re giving $2 off your admission when you donate old eyeglasses or reading glasses to us. We accept both prescription and non-prescription eyewear, in both adults’ and children’s sizes. All glasses are donated to the Lions Club who collect useable eyewear for people in need.
- Senior Discounts: Our guests (ages 65+) receive a $3 discount on their General Admission ticket with at-the-door admission (proof of age required).
- Military Discounts: Active-or-Retired members of the Military (and their families) are admitted to the Faire at $2 off regularly priced General and/or Youth admission when paid for by the soldier. Please have your proof of service available.
You can get $3 off regularly priced General Admission when one person in your group of 20 or more pays for the entire group. Be sure to ask for this discount before you purchase your tickets. You can also preorder group discounts in advance through our website.
- Neighbor Appreciation Day: Lebanon residents are admitted to the Faire for FREE on our opening day. Simply present proof of residency at the Faire’s Box Office. Acceptable forms of ID include a driver’s license or state-issued ID bearing a Lebanon address (no address stickers, please), or a household bill (electric, gas, water, etc.) bearing a Lebanon address.
- Hero Appreciation Day: On Columbus Day Monday we honor America’s Heroes. On this special day, active-or-retired Military, Police, Fire Department, EMS, Heath Care, and Teachers are admitted FREE with proof of service.
- Free Kids Day: Check out the Special Events within our Themed Weekends pages and discover our Free Kids Day. One Youth (ages 7-15) receives complimentary admission to the Faire with a paid General Admission (adult). Limit one youth per adult. Children ages 0-6 are always free.