SHOP THE FAIRE
Timeless. Beautiful. Charming. Now is your chance to see for yourself why guests call our old-world marketplace New England’s crown jewel of Renaissance themed arts and crafts. If you like to shop for unique wares you won’t find in any store, you’ll love what our skilled merchants have to offer. As our show approaches this list will continue to grow.
Join our email list and receive a link to our merchant coupon book when we send out newsletters during the show.
- Adventure Tomes: Handcrafted leather-bound tomes for the adventurer in all of us.
- Artisan of Touch: Offering therapeutic massage to those in need of relief from pain or just looking to relax.
- Auntie Arwen’s Spices: Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice is what you’ll find at Auntie Arwen’s Spices. Spice up your meals with a wide selection of unique flavors.
- Black Swan Armory: Quality wooden swords & shields with a variety of handcrafted designs to match your style. Perfect for the little ones.
- Blackthorn Prints: Discover art that transforms and regenerates emotional and spiritual feelings into images.
- Cara Finch Fine Art: Massachusetts artist Cara Finch shows her love of nature and things other-worldly on canvas with amazing works of art.
- Cornerstone Creations: Traditional, whimsical and classic high-grade concrete statuary, benches, birdbaths, stepping stones, and more.
- Dragon’s Nest Designs: An assortment of handcrafted pewter jewelry, necklaces, pendants, rings, and more.
- Emazanti Creations Gentlemen’s Clothier: Gentlemen’s shirts, tunics, vests, trousers and leggings and accessories created by Emazanti.
- Emazanti Creations: Amazing creations of clothing and beaded accessories handcrafted by Emma’s Auntie.
- Enchanted Forest: Discover what hides in the Enchanted Forest with carved stone animals, stone globes & eggs, amethyst and tone with figurines, and gemstone trees.
- Face Candy Face Painting: Want to look regal? Like a pirate? A princess? This is your chance to get more involved in the fun with or without a costume.
- Faire Gift Shop: Show your love for the Faire in our Faire Gift Shop with the latest Faire memorabilia to commemorate your visit.
- Fairey Crown Cottage: Handcrafted flowered crowns with the fantasy look you’ve been searching for.
- Fairie Tailor: Feel like a noble when you adorn yourself with a hand-painted cloak from Fairie Tailor. Wrap yourself up in velvet and be the envy of all.
- Fairy Hop Gift Shop: If you love fairies, you’ll fall in love at the Fairy Hop Gift Shop. It’s a must-see paradise for those with a love for fairy collectibles.
- Festival Fotos: Your friends know it. Your mother tells you all the time. You rule! Now it’s time to prove it by commemorating your awesomeness with a royal portrait.
- Fun Tymes Jewelry: Fun, Fashionable jewelry at affordable prices.
- Gypsy Hair: Hair braiding, hair falls, and felted hats all hand made the Gypsy Hair way.
- Horns by Lew: Whether you’re a willful sprite, mischievous elf, or just someone who likes to have fun, Horns by Lew has the perfect adornment for your head.
- K2 Steam: K2 Specializing in handmade woven tiaras accented with crystals that let your inner royalty shine and potion bottles that will have you always ready for battle.
- Knightly Endeavors: Knightly Endeavors is a specialty garment company with a strong streak of renaissance clothing.
- Land of Awws: Hand turned wood ornaments, boxes, bud vases and more.
- Larry & Leenie’s Lusty Leather: Detailed and beautiful leather works including hard leather pouches, custom-designed bodices, quivers, leather maps, and more.
- Lost Worlds: One of a kind, hand-made fairy wings, original fantasy artwork and gift cards
- Medieval Maiden Soaps: Natural bar soaps, lip balms and bath bombs made with quality ingredients at an affordable price.
- Midgard Horn Emporium: Drinking horns in different sizes. The perfect way for the warrior in you to quaff a large amount of craft beer!
- Mischief and Mirth Studios: Handcrafted leathers masks just in time for a unique Halloween costume.
- Mother Earth Gourds / The Creature’s Nest: Hand carved & painted gourds for home decoration and functional accessories.
- Myth: Become a character in the storybook world of Hyraeth – an enchanted realm filled with action, adventure, and intrigue. Your story begins here.
- Mythical Journeys Adventurers Guild: In a world filled with monsters, magic, and mayhem a call goes out for heroes who can restore balance to the land.
- Oignucs Incense: Follow your nose to a variety of hand-crafted incense cones and sticks as well as a variety of wood and brass holders.
- Paisley Peacock Body Art: Prettify yourself with henna body art from Paisley Peacock Body Art and leave the faire with beautiful art you wear.
- Pearl Odyssey: Delve into the depths of our portable sea and discover a pearl of your own at Pearl Odyssey! Hand crafted pearl treasures from the sea.
- Pegasus Chain Maille: Fresh classics in chain maille jewelry, apparel and accessories for men and women. Artfully designed and traditionally handwrought.
- Pixie Dust: A beautiful selection of affordable jewelry.
- Princessories: Purveyors of Austrian crystal jewelry, sterling silver, and fine English pewter. Sometimes referred to as “Shiny things.”
- Reading by Sally: Sit with Sally and learn what the cards say about you.
- Rose Star Emporium: If you share a passion for purple or just enjoy handcrafted jewelry this is the place for you.
- Roses: Romance is in the Faire and there may be no better way to show it than that perfect rose that says, “you’re beautiful to me.” Delivery available.
- Ruth’s Royal Rags & Bags: Discover handmade pouches shawls, snoods, Afghans, fingerless gloves at Ruth’s Royal Rags & Bags.
- Sachs & Byrne: Feathered roses, poison rings, or jewelry that doubles as a pouch.
- Sign O’ the Times: Carved wooden signs with clever phrases.
- Stone Sisters: Artisan-created, hand-selected, stunning sterling silver metaphysical gemstone jewelry.
- Sunshine’s Moonlight: It’s the candle & soap lady! Handcrafted Candles, Bath and Body works, assorted hodgepodge of shiny smelly witchy things.
- The Mad Mailler: Custom Chainmaille Armor, Clothing, Jewelry, and Fun oddities.
- The Shady Emporium: Accent your attire or decorate your home with hand painted shade on a stick from the Shady Emporium.
- The Vineyard at Borgo Mediaevale: Sample organic Muscadine Grape Cider crafted by the talented folks from the Vineyard at Borgo Mediaevale.
- There Was A Star Danced: Colored glass lanterns.
- Tintagel’s Forge: Watch our blacksmith forge a variety of items on-demand throughout the day, learn a few things about this amazing craft, and maybe get something.
- Tintagel’s Gate Swords: Enhance your collection of swords and knives from various movies and books.
- Tintagel’s Magic Shop: Home to wood-carved magic wands, polished minerals, and anything an aspiring caster might need.
- Victoria Rose: Handcrafted Victorian style jewelry with a steampunk flair.
- Warlord’s Crusade: Handcrafted leather armor, bracers, and belts for the ready adventurer.
- We Keep You in Stitches: Discover a host of fantasy creatures waiting to be swept away to their forever home.
- Whipperwil Archery: Handcrafted bows, arrows, and knives made by Master Archer, Bill Darr.
We host a variety of guest merchants throughout our run who have products that match our themed weekends.
- Ren Boots: Boots for Men and Women handmade here in the USA. If you need boots…These are the boots you’ve been waiting for.
- Scot Shop: Kilts and Accessories for the highlander.
October 5 – 6
- Dark Rain Design: Off-beat and frequently whimsical (if not downright demented) creations that seem to have a life of their own.
Our food merchants work hard to offer to cater to the needs of various dietary restrictions. If you can’t find something you’re looking for, check with our information booth.
- Craft Beer Pubs: Savor ice-cold craft brews made locally in Connecticut by Thimble Island Brewing Company. If you like craft beer, you’re going to love this.
- Dragon Ice Cream Cart: A treasure trove of assorted ice cream flavors for our guests on the go. Special doggie ice cream treats for your furry friend.
- Dragon Ice Cream Stand: Discover the dragon’s Ice Cream Lair for freshly made ice cream floats and other frozen treats.
- Kafe’ Merhaba: Experience the far East. Turkish coffee, Iced Siamese, baklava, grape leaves, hummus plates and assorted specialty beverages. All items 100% Vegetarian!
- Majestic Kettle Corn: Irresistible kettle corn made fresh. Get yours made fresh and bring a bag home for snacking.
- Mel’s Magikal Meals: Amazing Handmade pies of the sweet or savory variety, bread bowl soups and stews and must-have Scotch Eggs!
- Middle Earth Taters: Baked potatoes with all the fixins! A full meal in one handy, dandy package.
- Mike’s Vending: Italian Sausage w/ onions & peppers, hot dogs, steak on a stick, steak & cheese, chicken tenders, french fries, fried dough, fried Oreos.
- Robere’s Mini Donuts & Coffee: Coffee and Mini-Donuts.
- Shamrock BBQ: Pulled Pork, Brisquet, Baby Back Ribs, BBQ Chicken, Dragon’s Balls (meatballs wrapped in bacon), Mac’n’Cheese w/ pulled pork, Corn Bread, Soda/water
- Shamrock’s Bloomin’ Onions: Get a Bloomin’ Onion with all the fixings!
- Sweeney Mel’s on the Hill: Sweet and savory pies and Scotch Eggs!
- The Giant’s Turkey Legs: Treat yourself to the food of king’s – a turkey leg from The Giant’s Turkey Legs. Don’t forget to ask about the Turkey Sundae!
- The Pickle Place: Chase away the heat of the day with a crisp, cool pickle from The Pickle Place. Taste the crunch.
- The Tiki Hut: So sweet. So cool. So delicious. Try their fresh pineapple or strawberry smoothies made with fresh ingredients on the spot.
Notice: Merchants who register at the last minute may not appear on this list. Discover them as you explore the Faire. All shops subject to change without notice.